Sunday, December 2, 2012

Charlottesville Waldorf School Holiday Bazaar

My dear friends and family loaded up into the magic minivan and headed to Charlottesville (a little over an hour away from us) to attend their Waldorf School's Holiday Bazaar.    Not that I do not love our local Waldorf School, but the Charlottesville Waldorf School is really amazing.  They own their own campus and have really created some beautiful spaces.  I wish I had taken more photos, but with both of the little ones and 2 skipped naps, my hands were rather full.  


This is their main building and were the lower grades classrooms are.  Kindergartens are held in a beautiful cottage down a twisty path.

My little tree hugger.

Eoghan and his Sister "LaLa"

Rumpelstiltskin puppet show

Falcon Show

Enjoying a feast from Rudolph's Diner

The little ones were too worn out for us to really do everything we had planned to do, but we did make some hand dipped beeswax candles, enjoyed a puppet show, a lovely lunch and some great shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment